Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Caught By Your Spell

I hope everyone is having a good week. The calendar is overflowing with activities that are making me miss the quite of summer.  Did anyone get the chance to apply for The Paper Shelter Design Team? If so, I wish you the best of luck.
For this week's challenge at The Paper Shelter we want to see you use the Sun, Moon or Stars on your project. Veronica and Pedro are offering you a fabulous prize of $30 to spend on their website if you use a Paper Shelter image or 3 digis if you use another.
 I used one of the new images called Incantation.  Isn't she the prettiest little witch? I love her!!
I have been wanting to play with my Silhouette Cameo and am I ever glad I did.  Look at the detail on the spider web.  It amazes me the way it cuts. There is absolutely no comparison to the Cricut and yes, I have both.  The sentiment is from C.C Designs and the star punch is from the Paper Studio.
It seemed that with her casting a spell I needed to add a glow around her with my Copics. I then sponged in with black ink.  I am so tired right now I am going to be lazy and not list the markers I used, sorry.
Have a great day!!! 
 Signature2011

6 comments:

Joey said...

STUNNING job Shelby, I love your colourwork. Joey xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Shelby wow what a stunning card, we are so going to miss your contributions, you always create the most beautiful cards and this one is no exception. Love the background to, will have to give that one a go with my Silhouette machine. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Lau W said...

Oh stunning ! So fab colouring, very nice card !
xx

Unknown said...

Hi Shelby, love your card, what a cute little witch!! Hugs Frea

Linda Palmer said...

This is a darling card Shelby. I love the colors, and your gorgeous coloring. Awesome card, beautiful design.

Gail said...

This is an awesome card. Just beautiful coloring on a wonderful image! Love that spider web, too!!! --Gail

Related Posts with Thumbnails