Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Keep Cool and Anything Goes at The Paper Shelter

Happy Wednesday!! This week is just flying by as they all seem to do. It was busy for me last week trying to make sure all of the teachers and office staff had a little something everyday for Teacher Appreciation Week.  I hope they all know how much we love them for taking such good care of our kiddos.
 Today starts a new challenge at The Paper Shelter and it is one we all love Anything Goes so there is no reason not to play along.  I thought I would try to get in the mood for summer although I dread the heat that comes with it.  I used one of the TPS digis called Sunny Days that I have always thought was so cute.  Unfortunately, this didn't turn out how I planned because I found out the hard way that the blade on my Cameo was dull so my cute embellishments and cut out sentiment had to be replaced with a not so great flower.  Oh well sometimes you just have to go with it or change it up when the new blade comes in.
Don't forget Veronica and Pedro from The Paper Shelter are offering you a fabulous prize of $30 to spend on their website if you use a Paper Shelter image or 3 digis if you use another. 
I hope you have a wonderful week!!
 Signature2011

6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Shelby, not sure we are ever going to have weather warm enough to sun bath, but your card is just stunning it makes you feel hot and warm. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Linda Palmer said...

Shelby, this card is fantastic even without the cut you were going to use. I always love your coloring and this time it is no different, beautiful! Great little scene. Love her hair.

Sandy said...

Well here I am frolicking in the sun - oh how I wish!!! Wonderful card with great colors!
Sandy

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

This is soooooo cute. Great job.
Tabitha's Designs
Great priced, fun digi paper
New Challenge Blog in Town!!!!

Sarah said...

Thank you for your kind comment Shelby. Love your card - what a diva!! I am not likely to be doing that any time soon here in the UK!!

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty and what a life.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Related Posts with Thumbnails