Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Sweet Stop 160

If you are here for the CMC Summer Blog Hop please scroll down to the next post. 
I made a birthday card for my very sweet, fun and talented friend Melissa using this week's The Sweet Stop Sketch SSS160. Melissa loves the color orange and is an amazing photographer (check her out HERE) with a fun and artistic eye so when I saw this Saturated Canary image called Krafty Kate, I knew I wanted to make it for her.
 I had fun playing with this hair color totally inspired by Melissa:) and the abstract paper had a lot of colors for me to pull from .
Don't forget to visit the rest of the Sugar Babies.
Sorry my post is so short, it has been a crazy week with another one ahead of me.
Have a wonderful weekend!!

 Signature2011

7 comments:

nicolet said...

What a lovely card Shelby!
Hugs Nicolet

Craftdee said...

Yummy, Shelby. Hope you're having a great weekend, Donna ☺

Shannon White said...

This is Awesome Miss Shelby! Love your Amazing coloring on this Sweet image and what fab dp's you paired with her too! love the fun mesh ribbon across the top too! 8-)

Hope you have a Super Memorial Day Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Becky said...

Awesome job on this challenge Shelby, love the colors.

catherine said...

This is a fantastic card Shelby. love the image and the background
x catherine

Chrissy D said...

SUPER FABULOUS coloring! Such a sweet card! Hope you have a BLESSED day!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I'm a huge fan of Saturated Canary images and just never have enough to to color them. You've done a fabulous job with her hair....LOVE the shine!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails