Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Sweet Stop Sketch 150

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Are you wearing your green? I will be making a yummy corned beef and cabbage today in the crock pot for the occasion.  The girls are super excited because tonight the Girl Scouts are celebrating a 100 years and we are going to Build a Bear party.
Ink Spots
I want to remind you about the CMC Classroom's 2nd Birthday Bash starting Monday the 19th.  You DO NOT have to be enrolled in the classes to join in the fun.  There will be a lot of prizes and the grand prize is a Vagabond Machine by Tim Holtz, how cool is that?  The DT has a Blog Hop that you won't want to miss as well.
 Now on to  The Sweet Stop Sketch with a spin we want to see that green and that also means there s a prize up for grabs, woohoo!!  I have to say I had a hard time with the green, only because I didn't have that much in my stash that coordinated but it all worked out.
Pin It

I used one of my neglected rubber stamps from The Greeting Farm called Miss Anya Love and gave her a little Irish feel.  The papers are some oldies Basic Grey Origin, I believe.  The border punch is Martha Stewart and then I added my new Memory Box die at the top called Fauntleroy Crest that I picked up from SCACD. 
 Copics
Skin-E11, E00, E000, R20/Hair E19, E18, E17, E15/Clothes Y15, Y13/YG67, YG63, G82
Challenges
Farm Fresh Challenge- Spring Cleaning (this is the first Greeting Farm set that I bought forever ago).

Now hop over and send some love to the rest of the Sugar Babies, they will be so happy you did.

Have a wonderful weekend!!

12 comments:

Cathymac said...

Adorable, Shelby! The papers you chose are perfect for the green challenge! Love that flourish at the top and the coloring on Anya is fabulous! Have a wonderful weekend!

Mary J said...

So very beautiful Shelby! Great take on that fab sketch!

Shannon White said...

Miss Shelby this is Awesome! 8-) Love your pretty combo of dp's! They are just Perfect! And your coloring on this little Sweetie is Fabulous! Love the whole thing! 8-)

Hope you ha e a Wonderful weekend my friend!

Hugs
Shannon

Emma H said...

Wow, love it! Her beautiful red hair really stands out from all the green! Thanks for sharing it with us at Fab N Funky this week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card Shely. She is so sweet and colored fabulously! Love how she's sitting on the square. Pretty papers too. :o)

Candy said...

Beautiful card. Love your coloring.
Candy

Jani said...

Adorable card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Janice M said...

Great job with the green challenge Shelby! I like how you cut out your image to sit on the square.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Shelby, I love your idea of using Miss Anya for an Irish gal. She looks so pretty sitting there in her green with her sassy red hair. You can be sure that I am going to use your idea next year to send to a couple of my friends for St. Patty's Day. Thanks for playing with us this month on the Retro Fresh Challenge. Hugs, Lisa G

miatagal said...

Fantastic card Selby. Your creations are so inspiring!!

Chrissy D said...

This is so precious. Love the image and papers you chose! Have a great week, Shelby! TFS!!

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails