Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Sweet Stop Sketch 116-Take Me Away

Hi crafty friends!! We have made it to another weekend.  I wish I could figure out why time seems to be going by so fast, there has to be a good reason right? So today I wish I could put myself in this card... I would love to find time to take a long relaxing bubble bath..sigh:)
Take Me Away
I started by using this weeks The Sweet Stop Sketch SSS116 and my image is from Tiddly Inks called Take Me Away.  I added the floor with my Copic Multiliner and Copics.  My girls said she is Rapunzel and I should have colored her hair more Blonde, LOL.  Tangled is a favorite around my house these days. I highlighted the bubbles and then added a coat of Stardust Stickles for a little bubbly shimmer.
Details
Copics-Hair E25,E31,E50/Skin E11,E00,E000,R20/Tub R05,R02,R01 E42,E41,Blender/Bubbles BG10,BG70/ Floor YG61,G40 Multiliner
Stamps- Tiddly Inks Take Me Away, Amy R  Magical Wishes Sentiments
Paper- Basic Grey Sweet Threads
Accessories- Martha Stewart Diamond Fence Trim Punch, Recollections Swirls
Challenges
 Please visit the rest of The Sweet Stop Sugar Babies and see their beautiful creations and don't forget to join in this weeks sketch challenge.  
The Sugar Babies
Have a wonderful weekend !!! 
Signature Final

17 comments:

Christina said...

Woww that is a stunning card Shelby! Looks so great!
Hugs Kristel

nicolet said...

You have made a beautiful card Shelby and the stamp is soooo cute!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Nicolet

Shannon White said...

Wow Miss Shelby,this is sooo Pretty! Love your wonderful coloring and the Pretty Pretty dp's! Love the glittery bubbles too!

Hugs
Shannon 8-)

Stef H said...

she looks soooooooooo relaxed! stunning card!

u think time goes by fast now??? wait til you hit my age! one day ur 40 the next 65!!!!! yikes!

hugs :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Shelby. That image is so sweet and I love the soft colors. The bling swirl is perfect!

Unknown said...

Calgon take me away!!! What a pretty card. I love the colors you chose and your coloring looks great. The bling is a nice touch to a girly card. I love your take on this...what creativity.
Hugs..Debra

Craftdee said...

Great card, Shelby. I love my Tiddly Inks too! As far as tangled hair goes, that was always a sign of a summer well spent when my "kids" were young, and they're boys lol.

Audrey said...

What a beautiful card. I love how you colored her hair. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Audrey said...

What a beautiful card. I love how you colored her hair. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Cathymac said...

Love your beautiful card, Shelby! This little lady looks so relaxed in those sparkly bubbles and the gemstone bling is the perfect accent!

Janice M said...

What a great girly card! Love all the bling.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, fab image and colours.
luv
Debby

Basslady said...

oh, my! how i wish i would look just as half as cute, when i am lying in my bath-tub! ;-)

your card is making my day! so sweet!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! Such a cute image! I love the papers you used.


~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Robin said...

Congrats on your one year of blogging!! Love the card... the hair is coloured amazing!! Robin

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Shelby!!
Thank you for playing along @ Aud Sentiments!
hugs

ccroll said...

Lovely!!! the sparkly bubbles are fantastic! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails