Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Sweet Stop SKetch114

I am so thankful for the ability to get instant digis at any hour of the night or day.  My card for this weeks The Sweet Stop Sketch SSS114 took a wrong turn after working on it off and on for most of the day and at 1:00 AM I decidied to give up and work with what I had done and find a new image. Look at this adorbable little Faith Lamb I found HERE at Sassy Cheryl's. It ended up working out perfectly if I do say so myself and it didn't take me anytime to color.  Technology is awesome.  I did change the sentiment to a flower since I already had one on the image.
Have a Little Faith
Details
Paper- Bo Bunny Sophie ,Core-dinations
Accessories- CTMH, Ink Twilight for sky,Spellbinders Large Std Ovals, MFT Die-namics Upsy Daisy,
Copics- RV17, RV10/ B02, B01, B00/ C9, C7, C5, C3, C1/YG03, YG23, YG13
Challenges
Please visit the rest of The Sweet Stop Sugar Babies and see their beautiful creations.  
The Sugar Babies
Thank you for all that join us for the challenge every week I love seeing what everyone comes up with.
Signature Final

10 comments:

nicolet said...

A wonderful card Shelby and what a cute stamp!
Hugs Nicolet

Dawn Easton said...

Sweet sweet image! It's adorable! Love that you used the Upsy Daisy too ;)

Janice M said...

Cute card Shelby! Love the use of colors/DPs you used.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sweet card Shelby! Love that cute image and the pretty colors. :o)

Jennipher said...

Wow, what a super fun and pretty card. Love those papers.

Craftdee said...

Love the colours on this, Shelby...and those flower centres are fabulous! I'm with you re the digis: postage to Australia is both cost prohibitive and slow from some other parts of the world so for instant gratification you really can't go past the lovely digi ;-) This one is extra cute, now I'm gonna have to go and check them out (perhaps the flip side of digis...I buy a LOT with the click of a button, day and night, oh well can't be rich AND happy!) Dee

Teri said...

Aw, really cute card hun!!
Thanks for playing this week at the Delicious Doodles Challenge, and good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

Unknown said...

Fab card, thanks playing along with Delicious Doodles this week
hugs
Ildiko

Stressed Stamper said...

Oh I love that Sassy image - makes you smile - stunning work - Thanks for joining in with Totally PaperCraft this week - Good Luck
Sarah x

Anita Bownds said...

totally super cute card...
Thanks for joining in on the Delicious Doodles challenge good luck Hugz Anita..xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails