Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Sweet Stop Sketch 111

How is everyone doing? School is now out for summer,  I can't believe how fast the year has gone.  I am looking forward to fun times with the kiddos and then will dread seeing my Riley start Kindergarten. I try to remember to to appreciate every  moment while they are little because I already see how fast they grow up.  Today's card is one I made as a "Thank You" to one of the wonderful ladies that works in the office at school. I used this weeks sketch at The Sweet Stop SSS111 and I hope you can join us this week as well.
 I made these little apples for gifts as well filled with special presents using my Cricut and Apple a Day template from My Time Made Easy.  I loved these and will definitely be making them again.
Details
Stamps- Paper Pretties Look Out World, C. C. Designs Amy R Thank You Sentiments
Copics- Clothes R29, R27, R24/B97, B95, B93, B26, B24/Y17, Y15, Y13/C3, C1 Hair E31, YR21, YR20, E50 Background B000, B01
Accessories- EK Success Round Binding Edge Punch, Paper DCWV School Days,
Apple a Day template from My Time Made Easy., Star Dust Stickles, Star Punch
 
Please head on over to The Sweet Stop and be blown away by the Sugar Babies creations this week.  Please scroll down to see my post for Sweet 'n Sassy today.  Have a wonderful weekend!!
Signature Final

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So sweet!! Love this! That apple is awesome too! Enjoy the summer break with the kids! We don't get out until June 29th here :(

Jennipher said...

Just love how you coordinated these perfect patterns with the fun image. Fun card!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What an awesome teacher's card and apple! The colors And papers are perfect.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awwww, This is just an adorable gift set Shelby!! Love the stars and the ribbon on your card...that apple is awesome!!
Enjoy this summer with Riley before school starts...it does fly by doesn't? :( I have one more year before Nathan starts Kindergarden and I'm already dreading it.

I'm soooo behind on my commenting...I'm trying so hard to catch up...be back soon to leave you some love!! :)

Janice M said...

What a cute card! Love the paper you used, perfect for a school thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails