Sunday, May 29, 2011

Just Keep Swimming "Sweet Peeks"

I am so excited to show you my card today, I had a blast creating it and I hope you like it.  I got to use the new stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy called Happy Ocean Friends and it is part of the upcoming June release.
 I started by creating this side step card using the tutorial on SCS.  I drew out the palm tree and colored the trunk with Copics. I layered and glued the leaves with my favorite Zip Dry glue .  These fun papers I used are from Echo Park called Summer days and you can find them Here.
 I colored all of the little ocean creatures with more markers than I could keep up with and then doubled each of them up using my foam squares.  I used cork to create the little bit of sand under the tree and the wave punch is from Fiskars.
Challenges
Now please stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy blog to see the wonderful creations from the Sweet 'n Sassy DT.  Have a wonderful day!!  
Signature Final

5 comments:

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Shelby! Love the scenery you created!
Hugs Kristel

Neva said...

OMGosh Shelby this is just AWESOME. Love it, I just used that style of creation this week also. I love these side stair step folds.

Mary Marsh said...

wow shelby this is a terrific side step card using this new set-I would have a hard time parting with it (lol)!!

MagsB said...

What a great side step card! Your colours and papers are so bright and summery! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges!

luv, Mags x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Acckkk!! An ocean of CUTENESS!!! What adorable little images and you've showcased them all perfectly with a fun stair step card!! :) You have such good ideas!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails