Monday, March 28, 2011

Soccer King

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  We had a big time camping out in the back yard,  I guess you could call it a test run to see how we would all do on a real camp out.  The kids had a great time making smores over the backyard fire pit and only Riley got a little freaked out with the outdoor noises.... me lets just say I love my cozy bed.
I wanted to share a card I made for one of Riley's friends.  I love this image from Tiddly Inks called Soccer King it reminds me so much of my baby boy.   The paper is a new collection from DCWV called Stripes, Dots and Plaids and it has some really great papers.  I cut out a guide for the clouds and sponged the sky, they just didn't show up well at all in this pic.  I just got a light tent so I have my fingers crossed that my pictures will improve.  He was colored with Copics, which I didn't keep up with and the grass was done with Prisma pencils.  I have a goal to start making more boy cards to actually have in my stash when I need one.

Challenges
I hope everyone has a great week and believe it or not you will be seeing me more than once this week:)

Signature Final

7 comments:

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Shelby!!
Hugs Kristel

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO totally adorable Shelby ! LOVE this little guy, your coloring, and the fab papers/layout you used!!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Shelby, this is absolutely adorable!!!! I sooo love that sweet image and your coloring is beautiful!!!! I have lots of little grandsons who would love a card like this...gotta get that image!!!

Danni said...

This is way too cute!

CricutLvr!! said...

From a Soccer mom...omg!! How cute is this card!!!
Love the image and the colors your used!! Super cute!!
Thank you for joining us at PaperPlaytime and good luck 8)

Mary J said...

He is soooo cool! You've coloured his hair in brilliantly!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

ADORABLE!! The layout design is fabulous and your coloring is gorgeous as always!! The test camp out sounds like fun, my kids would love that!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails