Wednesday, March 9, 2011

All That Scraps Digi Retirement and Sale Code

Good Morning!! How is everyone doing today? I have been up an hour and already need a nap, too many late nights.  My printer broke the end of the week and being on a digi team I had to hurry and get a new one.  I had wonderful luck with my last HP so I went with that brand again well, when I went to color my images they smeared with my Copics...aaahhhh.  Same brand but it used different ink cartridge.  After a lot of trial and error I figured out it was just a matter of setting the print options differently than I had before, mainly just use fast draft.  Anyhoo, I have been playing catch up so today I am just showing you an older card I did for All That Scraps. This is the Chubby Pencil Bunny Digi and you can find him HERE.  I must say I really liked how this card turned out with the distressed feel.
****ATS is doing some spring cleaning and at the end of the month over half of the Digis will be retired.  So you don't miss out HERE is a list ****
Receive 10% Off  the Digi and Clearance section
use code: olddigi

Have a great day and I will see you with some new creations tomorrow.

Signature Final

5 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

such a great card ! greetings, martina
x

Robin said...

really great card! You totally rocked the fur!! Robin

Danni said...

What an amazing card!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Shelby. Love the cute bunny image and the shabby look. :o)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I remember this from before...Still LOVE it!! I adore all the distressing and the way you colored fur for him is AMAZING!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails