Thursday, December 30, 2010

Good-Bye and Ringing in the New Year

It is so hard to believe that the year has come to an end, every year seems to go by faster and faster. I want to first take a minute to thank all of my followers and visitors.  All of your comments make me smile and I look forward to visiting your blogs and sharing all things crafty.  It has been a fast and furious 6 months since my first post and with it came the honor of being on my first design teams.  That being said it is time to say good bye to the Claudia & Company Digi Team as my term has come to an end. Claudia is such a wonderful lady and I thank her for the opportunity, it has been a pleasure to work with her and the rest of the design team.  Die Cuts R Us Officially changes to Claudia & Company on January first so please visit the store HERE.

Winter Ella
As a farewell I used Winter Ella Puddle Jumper by Lori Boyd which is now available in digi format.  The paper is from My Minds Eye Breaking Out collection .  I used a mix of Flower Soft polar white and Martha Stewart glitter for the snow. The silver snowflakes are by Jolee's Boutique.

I hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve please be safe and I will see you again on New Year's Day for an exciting post, well at least I think it will be :)
Signature Final

5 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a lovely card ! great coloring and lovely paper,
great job.
whish you lots of luck and crafting in 2011,
greetings, martina
x

Christina said...

A really gorgeous card Shelby!! I want to wish you a happy newyear!!
Hugs Kristel

Janie Printz said...

Happy New Year Shelby, this is another wonderful card you've made & your coloring is just fabulous.
Love the bright colors & great design.
Hugs, Janie

Danni said...

This is super cute!!
Hope 2011 is a wonderful year for you!

LORi said...

Oh Shelby...this is beyond gorgeous!! I LOVE it! Thanks so much for all you do!!

Happy Happy New Year Sweet Friend!!

HUGS- LORi

Related Posts with Thumbnails