Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby's First Christmas

I have discovered I am really bad with crafting in the month of December.  I hope everyone is doing well with their last minute holiday preparations, it is amazing how quickly it sneaks up.  Thanks again to all of you who left such nice comments along the ATS Digi blog hop.  Riley was over the moon when I would read her the comments about her treat box :) So excited in fact that she insisted I post another creation (see below).
 Since I am running behind my card today is for my Claudia & Company Digi post from last week, better late than never they say.
This is Baby Jussie Lollipop by Lori Boyd and you can find it at Die Cuts R Us which will be changing it's name to Claudia and Company on January 1st.  While me and Riley were working on our cards today she said I quote "Christmas has to have bling.".  It cracked me up, where do they come up with these things? I must say she is right so you can see I added lots of Silver and Crystal Stickles all over my layers.

Baby's First Christmas
This wonderful sketch is from The Sweet Stop SSS86 and there is still plenty of time for you to enter. 
The snowflakes that I used for the scallop element is a Martha Stewart punch and I made the candy cane out of wired ribbon.
 Challenges
The Sweet Stop- Sketch  SSS86
Stamp Something- Digi
A Spoonful of Sugar Christmas Card 133
Pear Tree Designs-  30 Christmas

And here is Riley's creation she had help with the snow man which is a digi by Jane's Doodles  called Joy Snowman and you can get it HERE. The bling is all her:)

I hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by.
Signature Final

11 comments:

Christina said...

This is really gorgeous Shelby!! So is the card from Riley!!
Hugs Kristel

Susie said...

Love your card, the image is sooo cute and love the papers! Well done to Riley too, that's so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and Merry Christmas xx

martina's kaartjes said...

what a fantastic card ! lovely done,
greetings, martina
x

Unknown said...

This is so cute, not very many people think of a "Baby's First Christmas" card good idea.Riley you are getting as good as your Mommy. Keep up the good work, I love the bling!

Ellibelle said...

These are adorable! Love the sketch you used, and super fun paper too!
Riley did a fabulous job too! Love the bling!

dstandard said...

What cute cards! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop

Anonymous said...

SOOOO SUPER CUTE Shelby! love your card and Riley's is adorable too! So glad you linked up to the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge! Thanks For Playing!
Pam Going Postal

Amy said...

Cute baby's first card, the image is adorable and I love the paper you used!
Riley's card is awesome! I love snowmen and her's is very cute and all the bling is fabulous! She really has a flair for card making!

LORi said...

Adorable Shelby!!! Love it!! Riley has created a super cute card as well!!
Hope you all had a great Christmas!!
HUGS - LORi

Teresa Kline said...

such cute cards....hope your Christmas was filled with many blessings!

enjoy *~*

Unknown said...

Super cute cards! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails