Friday, October 8, 2010

Honey the Witch

We made it to another Friday, yippee!!  It was another crazy week as you can see from my lack of commenting and posting and for that I am sorry. No big plans this weekend or at least I hope not, we could use a calm one for a change.  I really want to go see that movie "Life As We Know It" hopefully before it goes to DVD.

I have a really cute Digi  to show you from C.C. Designs available now at All That Scraps .  This is Honey the Witch created by Christine Wooden, isn't she adorable?  I just love the little kitty hiding behind her and the spider dangling from her hat. 

My little treat box is decorated with Basic Grey's Eerie papers and SU card stock. Behind Honey I used the Halloween Scene (rubber) but it is also available as a digi. Once again I was able to use Autumn Sentiments from Amy R. Stamps.  The edges got a coat of orange Stickles and the fun ribbon is from the Recollections.

 Don't forget to stop by the ATS Blog to get some more great ideas from the Digi Team. There is only about a week or so left to get your Christmas Sugarplums kit and you can find it here.  One thing I have always loved about ATS aside from the great stamps is their wonderful shipping rates, they are the best so I never hesitate to order.  That is enough chatter from me, get out and enjoy your weekend:)
 

Signature Final

8 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

great project !! love your coloring,
greetings, martina
x

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

OMIGOSH!!! This is such and adorable project Shelby!!
Love it!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Amy said...

Oh, this is such a great idea and looks fabulous Shelby! I love using the Halloween scene with witch Honey, makes such a cute scene!

Jodi Collins said...

I just LOVE this Shelby!

Christina said...

A really gorgeous card Shelby!!
Looks awesome!
Hugs Kristel

Pam Varnell said...

Can I just say how much I love this treat box Shelby? Fantastic coloring and overall "total cuteness".

Misha said...

Soooooo cute, Shelby!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

So very cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails